Yesterday the NSW Premier announced parts of regional NSW will emerge from lockdown at 12:01am Saturday 11 September. Some restrictions will remain in place to ensure the safety of regional communities.
Below is the change in restrictions that will apply to the Tamworth region:
- The ‘stay at home’ orders will no longer be in place
- All retail stores can reopen under the one person per 4sqm rule
- Personal services such as hairdressers and nail salons can open with one person per 4sqm, capped at five clients per premises
- Gyms and indoor recreation facilities can open under the one person per 4sqm rule and can offer classes for up to 20 people
When visiting us for your essential goods and services, please remember:
- Check In on entry
- Wear a mask in centre at all times
- Utilise the sanitiser on entry
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
Importantly, please stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19 if symptoms occur.
We are pleased to be welcoming back our tenant customers who have been under mandated closures during the lockdown period.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.